Sunday Race Has Been Cancelled
Sunday, July 07, 2013 7:00 AM
Madison Regatta Inc.
Sunday, July 7th Lucas Oil Madison Regatta Activities
(no racing due to the Ohio River over the entire Pit Area):
- All gates are open to the public free of charge.
- The H1 Unlimited Hydroplanes and drivers / crew are parked along Vaughn Dr. and trailers are open for everyone to see. This is unprecedented access that you couldn't even get with a Cold Pit Pass when the teams are parked in the Pits!
- Driver's Autograph Session tentatively set for 11:45am and will go through the last person in line.
- Ickey Woods is onsite selling memorabilia, talking with fans, and also taking donations for the Jovante Woods Foundation.
- Get your limited edition 2013 Madison Regatta Poster and Race Programs and also look for the Madison Regatta Official Merchandise Booth in front of the Oh Boy! Oberto Unlimited Hydroplane on Vaughn Drive.
- Many more Food and Non-Food vendors are open onsite (come see Sparking ICE, Craig Toyota, Papa John's Pizza, Lucas Oil, Oh Boy! Oberto / Miss Madison & H1 Unlimited merchandise booths, and many other vendors!
- H1 Unlimited teams are tentatively onsite through 3:00pm today (Sunday) before leaving the riverfront.