Madison Courier 10K Walk/Run
Letters To The Editor
News & Record
Carroll County Detention Center
Jefferson Circuit Court
Jefferson Superior Court
Real Estate Transfers
Health Department Inspections
Civil War Sesquicentennial
Updated at 4:00 p.m.
Closings and Cancellations - December 13, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010 4:30 PM
Email additional closings, cancellations, delays, changes and weather photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carroll County Schools will be closed.
- Christian Academy of Carrollton will be closed.
- Christian Academy of Madison will be closed.
- Hope Baptist Academy is closed.
- I.U. Southeast is on a 2-hour delay.
- Jennings County Schools will be closed.
- Kent Christian Academy is closed.
- Madison Consolidated Schools will be closed.
- Prince of Peace Catholic Schools will be closed.
- Southeastern Career Center will be closed.
- South Ripley Schools will be closed.
- Southwestern Schools will be closed.
- Switzerland County Schools will be closed.
- Trimble County Schools will be closed.
- Moving for Better Health Senior Exercise Class at the Brown Gym will not be held. Call (812) 273-1072 for more information.
- Tonight's Southwestern School Board meeting has been postponed to 5 p.m. Thursday.
- Lide White Boys & Girls Club Micro-League basketball games for Monday have been rescheduled for Wednesday.
- Carroll County Boys Basketball Triple Header with Henry County has been rescheduled. Varsity will be made up as part of the boys-girls twinbill Tuesday.
- Southwestern Ninth Grade Boys Basketball at South Ripley has been cancelled.
- Southwestern Sixth Grade Boys Basketball at Silver Creek has been cancelled.
- Madison Freshman Boys Basketball at Switzerland County has been cancelled.
- All Madison Parks Department games and practices at the Brown Gym or E.O. Muncie Elementary School have been cancelled.
- Tonight's Trimble County Girls Basketball at Shelby County has been postponed and rescheduled for Tuesday night.
- Girls Inc. will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lide White Boys & Girls Club will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Snow closes area schools
Please fill out the form below to submit a comment.
Message is a required field.
Captcha entry is not valid, please try again.
A comment must be approved by our staff before it will displayed on the website.
Search only accepts letters and numbers.
© 2016 The Madison Courier 310 Courier Square, Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-3641 (800) 333-2885
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Software © 1998-2016 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved