Madison Courier 10K Walk/Run
Letters To The Editor
News & Record
Carroll County Detention Center
Jefferson Circuit Court
Jefferson Superior Court
Real Estate Transfers
Health Department Inspections
Civil War Sesquicentennial
Courierarea Sports Calendar - February 4, 2013
Monday, February 04, 2013 10:00 AM
Monday, Feb. 4
- Carroll Co. boys basketball at Eminence, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- Switzerland Co. girls basketball vs. North Decatur, IHSAA Class 2A Sectional at South Ripley, 6 p.m.
- Trimble Co. girls basketball at Gallatin Co., 7:30 p.m.
- Southwestern girls basketball vs. South Ripley, IHSAA Class 2A Sectional at South Ripley, 7:30 p.m.
- Carroll Co. girls basketball hosts North Oldham, 7:30 p.m.
- Trimble Co. boys basketball at Gallatin Co., 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Madison girls basketball vs. South Dearborn, IHSAA Class 3A Sectional at Rushville, 7:30 p.m.
- Hanover College men's basketball hosts Anderson, 7:30 p.m.
- Hanover College women's basketball at Anderson, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- Madison boys basketball at Rock Creek, 7:30 p.m.
- Shawe boys basketball at Christian, 7:30 p.m.
- Southwestern boys basketball at Rising Sun, 7:30 p.m.
- Switzerland Co. boys basketball hosts Gallatin Co., 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 8
- Shawe girls basketball vs. Jac-Cen-Del-Hauser winner, IHSAA Class A Sectional semifinals at Jac-Cen-Del, 6 p.m. (Madison, Southwestern and Switzerland Co. may also be in action pending outcome of first round games on Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Carroll Co. boys basketball hosts Williamstown, 6 p.m.
- Carroll Co. girls basketball hosts Williamstown, 7:30 p.m.
- Trimble Co. girls basketball hosts Owen Co., 7:30 p.m.
Please fill out the form below to submit a comment.
A comment must be approved by our staff before it will displayed on the website.
© 2015 The Madison Courier 310 Courier Square, Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-3641 (800) 333-2885
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Software © 1998-2015 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved