(Courier staff photos by Trenton Scroggins)
(Courier staff photos by Trenton Scroggins)
At approximately 11:08 on April 11th , 2019 Madison Fire Department responded to the report of heat and odor of something burning at a residence in the 1400 block of Chippewa Court. First arriving fire units reported no fire conditions from the exterior. After entering the residence the area of heat was mainly in a small section of the wall and the ceiling area. The affected area was removed and there was a smoldering fire within the wall and ceiling. The cause of the fire was of electrical nature and ruled accidental. Responding agencies include Madison Fire and Police Departments as well as KDH EMS.